The Voronezh Region is one of the regions for the recreation in which one can receive compensation. Interfax reported this with reference to Rosturizm (the Federal Agency for Tourism) on Wednesday, July 22.
Tourists who decide to have a vacation in Russia and purchase a tour by December 20 will receive compensation from 5,000 to 15,000 rubles. 15 billion rubles will be allocated for the new program.
The state will compensate citizens’ trips around the country costing of at least 25 thousand rubles in case of purchasing tourist services through the Mir payment system. For a tour of the specified minimum cost, tourists will be able to get cashback in the amount of 5 thousand rubles, for tours costing over 50 thousand rubles - 10 thousand rubles, over 75 thousand rubles - 15 thousand rubles. A prerequisite for receiving a bonus is the inclusion of the selected destination in a special list proposed by Rostourism.
For trips between August 15 and December20:
- Center: Vladimir, Voronezh, Ivanovo, Kaluga, Kostroma, Smolensk, Tver, Tula, and Yaroslavl regions.
- Northwest: Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Leningrad, Murmansk, Novgorod, Pskov regions, and Karelia.
- South and Caucasus: Astrakhan, Volgograd, Rostov regions, and Kabardino-Balkaria.
- Volga region: Bashkiria, Mordovia, Tatarstan, Udmurtia, Nizhny Novgorod, Orenburg, Perm, Samara, Saratov, and Ulyanovsk regions.
- Ural: Sverdlovsk, Tyumen, regions, and the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Region.
- Siberia: Irkutsk, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk, and Novosibirsk regions, Buryatia and Khakassia.
- Far East: the Sakhalin region, Kamchatka, Primorsky, and Khabarovsk territories.
For trips from October 1 to December 20:На поездки с 1 октября до 20 декабря:
- Altai Territory and the Altai Republic, the Kaliningrad Region, Krasnodar and Stavropol territories, Crimea and Sevastopol, Moscow and the Moscow Region, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region.
The program covers four types of recreation: water, ecological, rural, and cultural and educational. The duration of the trip must be at least five days. The tour can be purchased from an inland tourism operator included in the single federal register or directly from a certified hotel.
In order to receive a bonus, a tourist needs to go to the Russia.travel website to select an offer from one of the partners and then go to its website, select a tour, arrange a trip, and pay for it with a Mir card. The cashback will be returned within a period from five minutes to five days.