The Voronezh Region is in fifth place among the regions in the number of residents adhering to a healthy lifestyle. The percentage of such people is 24.2%, which means that almost one out of four residents of the region is an HLS adherent. This data was published by RBC with reference to a study by Rosstat (the Federal State Statistics Agency).
The share of people leading a healthy lifestyle was determined by a number of indicators:
- the person must not be a smoker;
- the person must consume at least 400 g of fruit and vegetables daily;
- the person must be physically active (which implies at least 150 minutes of moderate or 75 minutes of intense exercise per week);
- the person must consume no more than 5 g of salt per day;
- the person should consume no more than 168 g of pure alcohol per week, a woman - no more than 84 g.
As a result, Ingushetia became the healthiest region - there are 48.8% of healthy lifestyle adherents there. The second place was taken by Crimea with 29.2% followed by Adygea with 28.8% and Chuvashia with 24.7%. Our region closes the top-5. In the capital of Russia, the share of people leading a healthy lifestyle is 8.8%. In Saint Petersburg - 6.8%.According to the research, among the outsiders are the Chukotka Autonomous Region (0.4%), the Republic of Tyva (1.1%), and the Nenets Autonomous Region (2.1%). The average percentage of the number of people leading a healthy lifestyle in the Russian Federation amounted to 12%.